“Children are expected to wear school uniform as the school sees this as important to encourage high standards of work and behaviour and engendering a sense of responsibility and belonging.”
The school colours are grey, white and blue. Parents are free to choose any combination of these colours. However, preferred school uniform is:-
Grey Trousers/shorts, plain dark shoes, white or royal blue T-shirt/shirt, blue sweatshirt.
Grey skirt/pinafore/dress/trousers/shorts, plain dark shoes, white or royal blue T-shirt/shirt, blue sweatshirt or cardigan.
Shorts or Gingham dresses are suitable for Summer.
School tracksuit bottoms are permissible for swimming and P.E.
- Please ensure that all children’s clothing is marked with their name.
- Children can wear a watch to school, however, jewellery and nail varnish is not allowed to be worn at school. If your child wishes to have their ears pierced, please do so at the start of the summer holidays so they can be taken out when they return to school in September.
- Lost property is kept for one term then disposed of.
- Any good quality uniform will be kept for use in school or sold through the Friends of the School. Any donation of such clothing, which children have grown out of, is greatly appreciated.
- No boots or trainers are to be worn except for P.E. and outside play.
- Clothes with designer labels are not allowed, neither are jeans. The same applies to P.E. kit.
Kit for after school clubs may be brought to school when needed.
Trainers for outside and tracksuit bottoms in cold weather.
If for any reason a child is unable to wear uniform, as stated above, please contact the Headteacher.